Wednesday, August 20, 2008

6 Months...Already

I can't believe it, but Noah is now 6 months old! It's a little tricky to get a picture of him these days... He doesn't hold still unless he's sleeping. But, here is his 6 month picture in the red chair.

Noah still isn't into the solid food. I decided the bananas might be too sweet for him. So, I got him some organic rice cereal. He's not overly interested in the "solids." (It's so soupy I can barely keep it on the spoon.) I'm not forcing it, but I figure if I feed it to him every once in while, he'll be practiced up when he's more hungry.

He can almost sit up by himself. He'll sit for quite a while before he tips over, but we have to sit very close to catch him.

He loves to have he two little teeth brushed. He opens his mouth and lets me brush. (I think it must feel good to him.) You can kind of see his teeth in this picture. They're still pretty little.

He's about to need a hair cut. I'm not ready to cut it, but it is getting a little unruly... Most of the time though it's just so cute! I feel like he's still too little for a hair cut. Place you votes: hair cut or let it be.

No comments: