Thursday, January 22, 2009

Me and Froggy

Well, Noah is 11 months old... Is that even possible??? Where has the time gone? There was a little delay in the taking of the monthly picture. When we went to Colorado, we borrowed my mom's suitcase. When we unpacked, the charger may have been left in it. We didn't realize it was AWOL until the camera battery was totally dead. My good friend Shelly luckily had a charger we were able to borrow. So, the picture was 4 days late, but let's pretend, shall we?


He looks so old with all of his teeth. He has 7 now; 4 on top and 3 on bottom. He's developed quite an attachment for his froggy. He's always slept with it, but now he must have it when he sees it. Last night, when we were brushing our teeth, froggy went for a swim in the sink. Luckily, I'm very smart! We have 2 identical froggys. (Don't tell Noah. He doesn't have a clue.) I switch them out periodically so they are "loved" (or worn) and smell the same. Noah did not have to sleep with a wet froggy last night.

Have you ever done something and just thought "How can I be so dumb!?!?" Well, this might top them all! This week, I put some lotion into my hand out of a new bottle, and I thought this looks like soap. I looked at the bottle and it said "Hydration Lotion." So, I thought it must be lotion. I proceeded to lather (and I do mean lather) my right leg with it. I looked again... It was soap with 1/4 hydration lotion. I then realized that was why it was not with the other lotion in the store.

Noah has this new "distressed" whine. It's quite funny. He does it when he thinks he needs help. We just laugh. He also tries to snap his fingers like daddy. Also very cute!

A few days ago, I went into Noah's room to get him up from his nap and this is what I found... I have no idea how it happened.


Just in case you need a better view of how all the cool kids are wearing their sweaters these days...

And, just for kicks. Don't you wish you were this flexible?

4 comments:

Hayli S said...

Noah looks SOOOOO OLD in his red chair picture!!! I'm so sad to miss him growing up.
I just realized the other day that the last time I saw him in June, he was younger than Addison. How sad!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you got the picture within a five-day window. LOVE the ski pics. I never thought to take the picture out of the lift window behind the kids.

The Hunters said...

so glad you got your camera working. glad i could be of help.
yes, noah looks SO big! he is such a cutie!
just wait until you walk in and not only is his sweater half way on, but his pants will be all the way off!

Anonymous said...

Aiden has a picture quite similar... not sure how they did it but it happened!!
Gosh he looks so different just from christmas time!! Cant wait till the b-day!!