Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring has Sprung!

Noah is getting more mobile by the day...still not walking. He's into everything. He's also jabbering up a storm. Today he said turkey. He has a whole slew of words. He tries to repeat things we say too. He can't always quite get it out, but you can tell what he's trying to say.

He's also turning into quite the comedian. I used to be the funniest person I know, but Noah might be funnier. I'll say to him "Mommy's gonna get you," do tickle fingers, and then tickle him. This week, he started doing tickle fingers to me when he wanted me to tickle him. It's very cute!
On the way home from the grocery store. I looked back in the rear view mirror. He had his sock on his forehead...just sitting there like that's where it was supposed to be.
Noah's buddies the Hunters let him borrow this fun toy. He loves it! He would ride around in it all day if we'd keep pushing him. It plays music VERY LOUD. There's no volume button... Too bad.


Noah with his Hunter buddies, Atley, Avery and Canon


"Stuck" in Lily's crate (the Hunter's dog)

Helping with Laundry (or throwing it all over the living room)


Peeking through the cat door...a very common occurrence


"Eating" spinach...I kept telling him to put it in his mouth. Ironic, since when he's outside I'm always telling him to keep the leaves out of his mouth.

We've had some really nice days recently. Noah loves to be outside. He pitches a fit when I make him come inside. We've been taking lots of walks and playing in the yard.


I love outside!!




What is this thing? I like it, but I don't know what it is.


But, mommy, I'm not ready to go in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiden has the same face when he isnt ready to come in either!! boys and dirt!

The Hunters said...

he really is changing all the time. what a big boy he is becoming. so social and vocal and cute. and you really should put duct tape over the volume on the new toy! it works wonders!