Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Red Chair

As previously mentioned there were some technical difficulties while trying to download the video of Noah pushing the little red chair around MiMi's kitchen. Poppy used this little red chair to learn to walk.



Noah "helped" me take the cats to the vet today... I had 30 pounds of cat in a very flimsy carrier plus Noah in the stroller. It was pouring down rain. Truman usually gets car sick at some point before we get home. Today was my lucky day and he didn't!!! So, I can't complain!

Here is Noah with his buddies...

They were all three looking out the little part of the window that was opened until I got the camera...

1 comment:

The Hunters said...

love all the pictures! thanks for letting us hang out at your place today. you are a sweet friend, and Noah was a great sharer (is that a word?!)