Monday, August 24, 2009

Ear Muffs

My mom and her sister have had this on-going joke with some very, very old ear muffs for years. My mom had these ear muffs in high school and my aunt borrowed them. When she returned them much later, she hid them somewhere where it would take my mom a while to find them. So, they've been hiding them and doing clever things with them ever since. Recently, my mom found them in her freezer in a bag which used to contain frozen broccoli. They were returned to my aunt in a package with this picture... Mind you it took 874 attempts to get this picture (see below for "play by play.") It was in fact a two man job.

This was how we were informing my aunt that Noah is going to be a big brother... Except, she didn't notice the shirt. We thought we were going to have to tell her. She finally noticed (after some hinting.)

The new baby is scheduled to make an appearance on or around March 4 (the day after Greg's birthday). We are very excited. When Greg asks Noah where the baby is he looks at me and then pats my leg. It's pretty cute.


(You can just barely see the ear muffs in the top left corner of the picture.)


MiMi also check Noah's teeth while we were visiting. Sort of anyway. As soon as I snapped this shot, he was done. But it's still cute.



Then we promptly went to MiMi's and Noah ate his first corn on the cob. Don't you just hate eating something like that just after you've been to the dentist and your teeth feel so clean?


A few days ago we were riding in the car and I told Noah we needed to clip his nails when we got home. His response: "Morrow, mommy." The boy doesn't miss anything...


1 comment:

Eryn said...

I can't believe how big this little muffin is getting. He looks like a little man.

Also, I think in the opening blog photo, he might just be practicing his own variation of "wide-mouth frog."