Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Future Engineer

Noah is obsessed with building towers. Correction...with us building the tower and then he knocks it over. Last night Greg and Noah were building towers while I was cleaning up after dinner. I heard Greg tell Noah to come tell me he needed something, but I couldn't quite hear what exactly they needed. Noah came running in and was saying something. I finally went and asked Greg because I had no idea what Noah was saying. He was say Duplos. I just didn't know what that was... (Excuse my ignorance.) I then remembered we had some blocks in the basement we'd put away because Noah was too little for them when we got them. So, I dug them out. That is all he wanted to play with today. He even built his own tower. (He's very proud and not dressed yet.)


He also got another hair cut today. He really does well when he goes. He just wiggles. He is generally a constant ball of motion, how can you expect him to sit still for a hair cut? He goes to the Hairy Elephant where kids are the clientele. They're used to wiggle worms. (Not the best picture ever, but we had a very busy day...this was the best I could do!)

Over the weekend, we were in Columbia for the Mizzou vs. Nebraska football game and for Aiden's 2nd birthday party. We had lots of fun with MiMi and Poppy. They let him do things mommy wouldn't let him do, like rummage through their closets and drawers. My mom said he was playing in her purses and found a tissue (clean, but wrinkled). He said icky and then was looking around for the trash can.

We also went to pick out a pumpkin. (We're going to the big pumpkin patch Saturday, weather permitting. So stay tuned for more pictures.)

No comments: