Monday, October 11, 2010

Omissions

I have unfortunately left out a few things recently that I intended to write about... So, let's catch up.

We held up "traffic" getting on the plane from New York. The pilot invited Noah into the cockpit and let him take the plane for a spin. (Okay, not really.)


Noah loves to help mommy and daddy regardless of what we're doing. He was helping me clean up the flower beds and I couldn't resist taking a picture of his getup.


The night before Noah's first day of school, Greg and I took him out to dinner. (John stayed home with Miss Emily.) He got to pick where we went to dinner. He picked Chick-fil-A...

A few weeks ago, while playing outside, Noah started digging in the dirt around the new ties we just had replaced. (The grass hadn't grown back in yet. And, it still hasn't.) I thought it was fine at the time and later realized perhaps that wasn't the best idea I've ever had. There is now a large void. And he's sporting a dirt mustache.

John isn't crawling yet, but he is all over the place!! A few weeks ago, I put him on his gym in my room. I was in my bathroom getting ready. I could hear him playing having a good time. When I came out, he was under the chair. I'm not really sure how he got under there... By the time I got back with the camera, he'd wormed his way out from under the chair.

A couple of weeks ago, we went to a birthday party. There were pony rides, animals to pet, a bounce house...lots of fun things. Noah refused the ride the pony, but John thought it was a good time.


No comments: