Sunday, November 7, 2010

8 Months

Well it's hard to believe yet another month has passed. John is now 8 months old! I feel like he was just born. How could he possibly be 8 months old!?!??!?!???!
He's not crawling or scooting, but he doesn't stay put either. He spins and rolls and gets where he wants to be. And sometimes he even gets himself "stuck" which I think is a little funny. (Does that make me a bad mother?)

He loves to eat. He still acts like I put poop in his mouth the first bite. Doesn't matter if it's something new or if he's had it 800 times before. By the third bite, he's usually okay with it.
And just when we were getting into a good sleep schedule...daylight savings! He was up at 4:45 this morning. I knew he be up early, but really...that was just too early. Once he had everyone up, he had a nap.



No comments: