Thursday, December 9, 2010

Happy Thanks & Giving!

So, just a little late...

Noah had his Thanksgiving program at school. It was so cute! They all had Indian names. Noah was Singing Bird. Poppy and MiMi got to come too. I made "Turkey" Pumpkin Muffins for the party. They were very cute, if I might say...

Noah was the star of the show (says the mother). He got a little distracted every once in a while, but when he was singing, you could pick his voice out of the crowd.


I have tried and tried...and tried to upload the video, but not luck. If I should happen to get it to work, I'll post it later. Just use your imagination.



Poppy with his (very, very tired) boys
We spent Thanksgiving with our sweet friends the Brooks and the Hunters. We had so much fun and lots of really good food to eat. It was quite a large crowd, but the more the merrier, right?

(Someone was looking at the wrong camera...)

No comments: