Wednesday, May 11, 2011

You Never Know What He'll Say (or Do)

From time to time, Noah will be dancing around as if he has to go to the bathroom. The following conversation ensues:

Me: Noah, do you need to go potty?
Noah: No.
Me: Why are you dancing?
Noah: (as he really busts a move) I'm just dancing to the music.

We've had this conversation enough now that when I ask if he needs to go potty he dances and says he'd just dancing to the music. He just cuts right to the chase.

Boys sometimes beat up on each other... I try to explain to Noah that he must set the example for John and be nice. Yesterday, after we had that conversation, Noah said to me "Don't tell me that every day." I thought to myself, "Hellllooooo! Just be nice and we won't have to have it!" But, you can't reason with a 3 year old.

A few weeks ago, we were at the Hunter's. The boys were playing. I turned around and this is what I found... No idea how he got in there.


Today, we were rear ended...in our brand new car. The person 2 cars behind us hit the person behind us causing them to hit us. It was very minor. Both boys were scared, but everyone was okay. Everyone we talked to today Noah said, "Mommy, tell them what happened." It didn't matter if we'd already told them or not, I had to tell it again. I think Greg heard the story 42 times. Noah didn't take his Froggy with him in the car (which he usually does). When we walked in the door, he went to Froggy and was telling him what happened. It was very cute.

No comments: