Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Hawaiian Vacation

On August 25, Greg and I celebrated our 10th anniversary. It's kind of hard to believe really! To celebrate, we went to Hawaii. Poppy and MiMi kept the boys. (I was very sad to leave them, but I'm pretty sure they had the time of their lives! More blogs on that later...)

This was the first trip we'd taken by ourselves since Noah was born. It was really great to just relax and do what we wanted. I got a lot of reading done. I read a 600 page book, 4 magazines, and 200 pages of another book. (I think I've only read about 2 pages since we've been home...) Greg was a little annoyed by my book. Every time he was ready to go, I'd say "Hold on! I'm almost done with this chapter." It was a good book!


Pearl Harbor Memorial


USS Missouri


USS Arizona


View from our room


View from our room


Anniversary dinner


Tourists in a convertible


Mountains and ocean


Us (in case you were unclear...)


Sunset from our room


Sharks at the hotel


I've always wondered how pineapples grow

No comments: