Sunday, January 22, 2012

Snow Day

A week ago, we had some snow one morning. It was the first snow that actually covered the ground. Noah was so excited to go out and play. It really was probably too cold to be out. I think the windchill might have been in the single digits. But, I thought we could go out for a few minutes and he'd be happy. John was all excited about it...until I put his boots on him. He did not like them!! He wouldn't walk in them. He just stood there. At one point, he fell and hit his head on the ground. I wasn't watching, so I don't know if he just fell over or if he tried to walk and fell over. Needless to say, it was not his idea of a good time...




Check out the frown...


Can we stay out all day??
Our friend Natalia came down to play too.


Waiting for some hot chocolate.

No comments: