Monday, February 25, 2013

Happy Birthday, Dear John!

I cannot believe that John is 3! It seems like just yesterday, we were driving to the hospital to have him. I can't imagine what life would be like without him. He is turning into such a sweet helpful boy! He will out of the blue say, I love you, mommy. Melts my heart!! Happy birthday sweet boy!


A candle in his oatmeal.


Lunch at Chick-fil-A with daddy!


3 Years Old


Mommy wanted a picture of the boys in their birthday shirts.


(Sigh!)


John got a shark backpack. He promptly loaded it up with his favorite random things.


I asked John what he wanted for dinner on his birthday. I didn't offer choices, I just asked what he wanted. He chose peanut butter...his favorite.


We were cupcaked out... But we had star cookies!


The boys love to wrestle daddy. They get quite wild sometimes. Daddy was flipping them up over his head.



One more try... Even though this wasn't the Kodak moment I had hoped for, it is pretty sweet the way John is hugging Hunter.

No comments: