Thursday, November 20, 2008

9 Months

Noah turned 9 months old on Tuesday. Can you believe it??? I certainly can't! I had the hardest time getting him to sit still for his picture. He kept trying to faceplant off the chair or to grab the camera. So, the picture isn't the best. But you can see all 4 of his teeth.

Deer season opened this past Saturday. The boys all got up at 4:30 so they could be on their stands by the time the sun came up. Monday morning, Greg got his deer. Over the past several years, Greg hasn't shot anything. So, we were very excited. It's a 9 point buck. Poppy even drove Noah and I out to see it. (Noah was interested in something else as you can see.)

Noah is all over the place! He's crawling...army style. He's getting pretty quick about it too. He likes to chase the cats. They LOVE that! They actually are really good with him. They usually just move when he gets close. Noah has managed to pull their hair. No bites yet. Noah loves to spit while he's eating. It's very frustrating. I need a bib when I feed him.

I've managed to loose the charger for the camera battery. I've look everywhere I can think to look for it. If anyone has any brilliant ideas feel free to share!

No comments: