Saturday, February 28, 2009

The BIG Party

When I say big, I do mean BIG. If you can believe it, we got a little carried away. My mom and dad arrive early Friday morning, which was great! I would have never gotten everything done without them. Noah of course was a very big help. Here he is checking something in the cooler.

My mom and I made 863 cupcakes. Okay, it was only 72, but it seemed like 863. My mom did the decorating. She did a really great job.


Poppy with Aiden and Noah

Yes, Noah has on a tux, well at least the shirt and bow tie. Isn't he so cute!?!?? He had that in lieu of a silly hat, which he wouldn't have worn.

Is it time for the party yet?

The house was full (and I do mean full) of family and friends. I'm not sure if there would have been room for anyone else. But it was really fun. Noah loved it.

I'm not sure about this cake business...


...but it's really fun to play in.

Hey, you, want some of my cake?



Oh this is gooooood.

Yay! Two!


I did not think this through. I am not going to like it when mommy cleans me up.

Sugar high!!!!!!!!!!!


Chocolate ring left in the bathtub... It's gross, I know... There was a lot of chocolate on that boy.

A few of our guests stayed while Noah opened his presents. He got lots of fun new toys.

After he opened his gifts, he gave a concert. (He's very advanced.)

No comments: