Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Believe it or not, Noah turned one last Wednesday. (I know... Once again, I'm tardy in my blogging!) I decided I was going to make him a birthday sign and every year, I would add a candle to it and have it out for his birthday. It didn't exactly turn out the way I had anticipated, but oh well! I also made him muffins for his birthday breakfast. He really liked them. I tore off a few pieces for him and he wanted to hold the muffin and bite off of it. He ate all of it except for the pieces I tore off for him.


Noah looks a little dazed in this picture He's like his mommy...it takes him a little while to wake up in the morning. We tried to get him to blow out the candle, but he just wanted to grab the flame. I guess he didn't have much of a chance to blow it out, really.


We went to have lunch with daddy...where else, but Fortel's. Noah had peas, corn, cheese, olives (which he loves) and yogurt. I know, it sounds weird, but he loves it.

Noah and Daddy

He did NOT want me to get in the picture with him. He kept pushing me. I think I was distracting him from his yummy lunch.


The 1 Year Red Chair Picture

The previously mentioned birthday sign. It's incomplete in the picture. I hadn't put the candle or the ribbon on it yet.

After dinner, we took Noah to Target and let him pick out a toy, okay, two. He picked a remote control car and a cell phone. Both are "Parents" toys and are super cute.

I just can't believe he's already one. I mean, really, where did the time go??? It seems like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where are the baby tuxedo pictures???!!!???

Happy Birthday, little man.

By the way, you're Auntie Eryn has problems, and the present she mailed got sent back to her. So...she'll try again this week! :) Lots of love!