Wednesday, April 28, 2010

You Never Know What He'll Say (or Do)

I took Noah to a meeting the other night. He turned to the lady next to him and said, "I like your shoes."

Noah got another hair cut today. Before we went, I was talking about what was going to happen. (Last time he didn't want to wear the cape or sit still. It was a little rough.) He said "I don't want the hair dryer." I think what he really meant was he didn't want the clippers.

After his hair cut, he got a sucker for being such a good boy. I asked him if it was banana flavor. He said, "No, it's a sucker." I them asked if it tasted like a banana. Once again he said, "No, it's a sucker."

This afternoon he told me I looked stinky... Then he said I looked pretty. (I hope he was just confused.)

We were outside swinging. I was pushing him. He said "I want to go louder."

We always tell Noah he can scream outside, but not in the house. He and Greg were watching a YouTube video of DC Talk. Noah said "Are they screaming?" Greg said yes. Then Noah asked "Are they outside?"

No comments: