Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Magic House

I recently took the boys to The Magic House. We went with our friends, the Hunters. I'd never taken the boys, but they loved it! (They're wearing their "we're going to a place with lots of kids and mommy wants to be able to spot us quickly outfits." Shockingly, there were lots of orange shirts there that day. They didn't stand out quite as much as I thought they would.)


Champ and John playing in the water. I'm pretty sure John would have played here all day if I'd have let him.


Noah and Avery playing in the water. 


Noah and John playing in the sand.


Rocks! Good boy fun!


Driving the "digger"

This picture makes me laugh. John looks like a giant compared to Champ. (They're just 2 months apart.) I think it's just the angle of the shot. I don't think I really have a gigantic baby.



No comments: