Sunday, August 14, 2011

You Never Know What He'll Say (or Do)

A few weeks ago (okay, maybe a little longer than that...) I had the boys at a meeting with me at sweet Babs' house. She was trying to get John to sign "more." I said, "Oh, Babs! He just says 'I want some more.'" Right on cue John said, "I want some more."

Every now and again, when we go to Starbucks, I'll get a scone to share with the boys. Recently when we got one, as soon as they handed it through the window John started yelling, "I want some! I want some!" The next time, I had give some to Noah and John started yelling "Gimme! Gimme!"

We were at the pool and Noah found $0.30. Greg took him to the concession stand (a.k.a. the candy stand) to see if he could get something. They came back with 2 Tootsie Rolls. Noah didn't want to share with John. He shoved the whole thing in his mouth as I said "If you don't share, you can't get one next time." So, Noah took a piece out of his mouth and put it right into John's.

This picture requires no words...



"Now what do we do? There's a wasp in the pool!"


Again, no words required... Just good boy fun!

No comments: