Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fall Fun!

In mid-October (we're starting to catch up here...), we decided to go to the pumpkin patch. We heard there was a patch close by with hayrides, etc. So, we thought we'd try it out. I was a little disappointed because it was really a corn maze with a very small pumpkin assortment. Not so much a patch. The boys had a ball though (which is the important part, right?).


Noah helping his brother...


...then cutting in line.


Finally made it down.


Back up again.


Here I come!


Aren't I cute?


What's that kid doing?


Barrel rides


Picking out a pumpkin.

Since we didn't get our perfect pumpkin patch picture, I dragged everyone to the usual pumpkin patch. (Turns out the above picture is the best one of the two of them together.) They had a great time running around and looking at the pumpkins and playing anyway.


I like this one.


So heavy.


Maybe I'll just sit on it.


Checking out the livestock.


Dirt in the shoe. He sat down on the squash and it immediately rolled and he was on the ground.


My attempt to get a good picture of both of them...


Kicking up dirt.

No comments: