Friday, December 23, 2011

Uh...Happy Thanksgiving!

As usual, I'm a little behind on my blogging... But better late than never right. (And, hey, I'm getting the Thanksgiving stuff up before Christmas! That's something, right?)

Noah's class had the cutest little program for Thanksgiving. A week or so before the program, one of his teachers texted me this picture of their practice. Her caption read, "I see some one's tummy!"



Noah waving at Mommy and Daddy


The great performer


Singing the Ladybug Song (so cute!!)


Praising the Lord.


John watching intently

On Thanksgiving morning, Poppy and MiMi came for a visit. The boys couldn't wait for them to get here.


Watching for Poppy and MiMi

Greg makes a trip to Bass Pro Shops every year on Thanksgiving Day. When my parents are here, my dad goes with him too. John snuggled up to Greg and wouldn't leave his side as they were getting ready to go. He wasn't about to let the boys go and leave him at home with Mommy again. 


You are NOT leaving without me this time!!

Noah, as usual, was dawdling when they were getting into the car. My dad told Noah he'd better get in his seat before the women changed their mind. Pretty soon, Noah said to Greg, "We better get going before these women change their mind."

While the boys were gone, MiMi and I worked on making Thanksgiving dinner. When the boys got home, Noah and John helped MiMi make the gravy.



After naps, we headed to the ZOE house to have dessert with the Hunters, Brooks, and Thoms. It was so much fun.


Kim with Nathan (2 weeks younger than John), Shelly with Champ (2 months younger than John), me with John, Julie with Britton (4 months younger than John)

It was so sweet to be with our friends and watch the boys run around and get into everything. They will be such good buddies when they get a little bigger (if the mommies have anything to say about it anyway).

The boys ate lots of sugar... After we got home, we got the boys all ready for bed. They were sitting on the couch with my dad. My dad said, "uh, John just threw up." Meanwhile, John says, "Yummy!" Apparently, it was just as good the second time.

No comments: