Friday, February 28, 2014

The Rest of February

February was quite a busy month! In addition to boys' birthdays and sweet little Piper arriving, Noah was baptized. We are so proud of him! He proclaimed to everyone that was no longer his own, but he belongs to Jesus!


Noah with Mrs. Ruchte at affirmations


Noah, Daddy, and Mr. Matt in the baptistery


He is a new creation!

We had a very cold and snowy winter. The boys LOVED the snow. I could have done without quite so much... But I am so glad they enjoyed it so much!


Cute little Hunter


Playing in the snow with a cast is not easy...I taped a plastic grocery bag around his cast to keep it dry and then put one of my big mittens on him to keep his sweet little fingers warm. He was a good sport.


John's Valentine's Day party at school


Craft time!


Noah's Valentine's Day party



All three have their noses in the phones... Sad or funny??

Noah was chosen as one of the Kindergartners to represent Living Water Academy in the Word and Speech Competition. He memorized and recited a monologue about having a new baby sister. It was too cute! He won first place! I got there just in time to miss him recite it. But, his sweet teacher videoed it for me. I did get to see him accept his ribbon! We are so proud of sweet little Noah.



No comments: