Saturday, June 7, 2008

Under Cover

Noah had his first tornado warning yesterday... We sat in the basement (which is unfinished) for a while. Once we went back upstairs, it looked like there were more storms and we might have to go back. So, I just decided I'd lay him down for a nap in the basement. I sat down with him for a while, but curiosity got the best of me. I had to check out the forecast on TV. By this time, it was starting the clear up. He could have had his nap in his bed after all... (Here he is sleeping on the concrete floor, still in his wrap.)

Greg was out of town most of the week. (It got a little lonely.) Poppy came to visit Noah on Friday. (MiMi was in Texas.) We had a very fun time. Poppy was teaching Noah how to hide from mommy. Noah's socks are a little too big... They fit him like boots, but they match his shirt.

And, the missing panties were not found. Some dishonest person picked them up. I got a really great deal though, one pair for the price of two.

No comments: