Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mr. Fix-It

Noah is 10 months today. Really, where has the time gone? It seems impossible!

A few days ago, I walked past the Christmas tree. Noah was laying near it with a package. He wasn't holding the package, but he had moved it. (It was no longer under the tree.) He looked at me and very, very slowly reached down to tough it. It's so hard not to laugh at him!

His other new favorite thing to do is pull the vent cover off. Yesterday, I heard him pulling it off. When I went to put it back, he had his arm down in the vent. Like so...


It's a little hard to punish someone so cute! So, I took a picture instead.

The monthly red chair pictures are becoming more fun!

Classic Noah Expression

So Cute!

Gimme that camera...

How big is Noah?

SOOOOOOO big!

No comments: