Monday, December 1, 2008

The Thanksgiving Tostada

Noah had a good first Thanksgiving. We spent it with some friends here in St. Louis. Noah was the hit of the party. We walked in the door and one of the girls took Noah and this is what happened...

Still the center of attention...

Noah wasn't really in the mood for a family picture.

Seriously, he wasn't in the mood.


I managed to "punch" sweet little Babs in the mouth... Greg told someone she was trying to take the last piece of turkey. She was washing dishes and I was trying to be helpful and pull her sleeves up so she didn't get them wet. It slipped out of my hand and I punched her in the face... I felt really bad.

Last week, Noah decided the burrito was for the birds. I'm so glad he did too! I thought I was going to have to make him a new one. They don't make one any bigger than what he has; his little toes were about to break through the end. So, as my aunt said: "Now he's a tostada."

Saturday, Greg and I went to the MU/KU game. It was miserable! When we left home on Friday, Greg checked the forecast. It was supposed to be 50 and sunny. We packed accordingly. It was 40 (if that) and snowy/rainy. We weren't dressed appropriately. The people we were with had an extra hat and blankets. If it hadn't been for that, I wouldn't have lasted.

1 comment:

Julianne said...

leah, i just love you to pieces! your blog entries are so funny and droll - your sense of humor is so quirky. I LOVE THAT! :) thanks for being my friend. i love you even though you punched sweet babs in the mouth! and your tostada? he is just the bomb.com (double click!)

it was fun spending thanksgiving with your little family (violent as you might be.)