Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Birthday, MiMi!

MiMi had a birthday on Thursday. Noah decided he should surprise his MiMi. So, off we went. Her birthday lunch was at a Japanese steakhouse. Noah was the entertainment! I wish I would have videoed it... MiMi was very surprised and we all had a great time.



While at MiMi's, I tried to teach Noah how to go down the stairs on him tummy, feet first. After we were home, I was in the basement. Usually when I head up the stairs, Noah is looking through the cat door. I could hear him fussing as I can around the corner. I saw a foot through the door. I guess he thought he was coming down after me. Unfortunately, he just got his foot stuck.

Noah has become quite the stinker... When I tell him no, he says no back to me. If he knows he's not supposed to do something, he says "no" and then does it anyway.



1 comment:

The Hunters said...

such a cute!
love it when you blog :)