Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Time is Passing

I've been rather bad about blogging as of late... Can you guess why? Here's what you've missed.

Greg has been traveling quite a bit. So, one week, I packed up the boys and headed to MiMi's house. MiMi gave John a bath in the sink. You can't tell, but John is looking at Noah. He loves to look at his older brother.


We took Noah (and John) to an event put on by Parents as Teachers. It was called "On the Go." They had a bus, police car, mail truck, fire truck, ambulance, etc.


Noah's 1st Bus Ride


John's 1st Bus Ride



Officer Noah

Greg loves to golf. One Sunday afternoon, we headed to the driving range. That turned out not to be the best idea we've ever had... Crying babies and yelling toddlers are not what you expect when you go hit a bucket of balls.


Noah with his golf clubs

Each month, I take a picture of the boys in the red chair on the date of their birth. So, on the 18th of April, I put John in the chair. He wouldn't wake up, but I took the picture anyway since he's so cute. At that point, he was 7 weeks. I spent 2 days trying to figure out how he was only 7 weeks, but 2 months... He wasn't born on the 18th. Noah was. He was born on the 25th. (Does that mean I'm not getting enough sleep???)



7 wk picture

So, here are the boys on John's actual 2 month birthday. Noah always wants to get in the picture too. It's pretty cute. It's nearly impossible to get them to both look at the camera. You take what you can get, right?


the REAL 2 month picture

A couple of weeks ago, I went to Branson for my sweet friend's baby shower. John went with me. Noah and Greg went to the Cardinals game. It was Noah's first Cardinals game. I'm a little sad I missed it, but they had fun. Noah suffered a minor injury. He fell and busted his lip open. We kept asking him if it was better and he'd say, "No, not yet."

He didn't own a Cardinals shirt, so we had to go with one with a baseball on it. I've since purchased him a Cardinals shirt and hat.







Noah and John in their "matching" shirts
We went to our friend's house for a little play date. Noah came walking out like this... He's wearing heels.



Remember the 84 other people who were pregnant with me? Well, all the babies have arrived. Here are a few... Champ Hunter (1 week), Nathaniel Thom (7 weeks), and Giant John (9 weeks).


John got me a Mother's Day present all on his own with no help from anyone. He slept all night Saturday night. I fed him at 8p at our friend's house. When we got home I put him to bed. He didn't wake up until 5:30a. He hasn't done it since, but really, he does quite well. He usually goes 7-8 hours every night. The problem is, he has his last feeding at 8. I keep trying to push him back or wake him up before I go to bed. It always backfires on me... He's getting there though.

Noah loves to help Greg in the yard. I use the term help loosely. He always seems to think he needs daddy's tools. It doesn't stop Greg though! He just uses Noah's. Not nearly as efficient...


Noah loves to look at geese and other water fowl. On Mother's Day, we went to Whole Foods for some gelato and then walked around the pond. There are geese, ducks, and swans.


Noah feeding the geese

Noah and John at the gym

No comments: