Saturday, June 5, 2010

You Never Know What He'll Say (or Do)

Noah sees me feeding John all the time. He has started feeding his froggy "on his tummy" when I feed John. He snuggles up to me as close as he can. It's very sweet.



And, then he burps him too.



A few days ago, we were going to Qdoba to eat. Noah kept saying we were going to Cuba.
My mom and my aunt were recently having a conversation in front of Noah that went a little like this:
Auntie Judy: I forget my Head to Toe wash.
MiMi: There are small bottles of shampoo and conditioner upstairs.

Auntie Judy: I'll pick some up so I can use it to wash my hair and my body while we're in Wisconsin.
MiMi: I have small bottles of shampoo and conditioner.
Auntie Judy: I just want to take one bottle for everything.
Noah: Der.

No comments: