Thursday, February 11, 2010

Funny Dude

My mom is currently on a mission trip in Jamaica. When she's home, every evening she asks me if Noah said anything funny. Generally, the answer is yes. So, mom, here is a brief list of just a few of the funny things Noah said or did while you were gone.

One morning I was cleaning him up from breakfast and I said, "Noah, you have toast in your ear." He replied, "How'd that happen?"

Last weekend, Greg was skiing and as mentioned, my mom was gone, so my dad came for a visit. Saturday morning after I came out from getting ready, my dad said he changed the batteries in Noah's drum. I asked how he knew where to find the batteries. Noah told him where to find the batteries and the screw driver.

Our brother-in-law went skiing with Greg. He left his car parked in our driveway. Noah never saw him. He was in bed when he got here and left. He looked out the window and said "I don't know whose car that is, mommy."

Saturday morning when my dad got up, his hair was slightly disheveled... Noah said "What happened to your hair, Poppy?

Monday night, I went to get a pedicure. As I was pulling out of the neighborhood, Greg called and asked if his wallet was in the car. He said when he hung up the phone, Noah said, "Where's your wallet, daddy?"


When Noah wants something, he'll say "It's my turn, mommy." For example, he wanted to zip his coat himself...

No comments: