Wednesday, February 24, 2010

You Never Know What He'll Say (or Do)

A few days ago we went to a particular store (we'll call it Store X). I generally don't do much shopping at said store, but there was something I needed I thought they would have. I was trying to make just one stop instead of two. Turns out they didn't have the one I needed. Later, on the phone, I said to my mom, "I don't like Store X." A couple of days later, Noah and I drove by another one (not even the same one we went to). He said, "I don't like Store X." He doesn't miss anything...

During Noah's party, I was talking to my friend Amy. She looked over at Noah and laughed. He had out a duster and was dusting off the piano. She commented on how only my child would be dusting during their own party. (He is a little particular, like his mother.)

The morning after Noah's birthday party, when he woke up, he was singing "Happy Birthday" to himself. It was quite funny.

We were on our way to the gym a few nights ago. We were waiting to make a left turn. Noah said, "Watch out, Greg!"

We were getting off the highway today. I accidentally ran over those little bumpy things on the side of the road. Noah asked, "Did you have a big toot?"

We put Noah to bed the other night. He'd been in there and quite for 15 or 20 minutes. We thought he was asleep. All of the sudden, this little voice yells, "BOO-YAH!"

This morning I was putting Noah's clothes on him. He has a fairly big head (90th precentile, to be exact). Sometimes we have a little trouble getting our shirts on. When his head popped through the hole he said, "I have a big head. Room for lots of brains."

Today we were at the hospital completing our pre-registration for the c-section tomorrow. We had to go to about 6 different places. We were all over the place. With no prompting from anyone, Noah comments, "This is complicated."

1 comment:

Hayli S said...

He is one FUNNY kid! I love you posting all of his silly comments, since I don't get to see him often. (:
Thinking of you today.