Sunday, February 21, 2010

It's True, Noah's Two!

Believe it or not, Noah turned 2 on the 18th. Has it really been 2 years???

2008


2009



2010

I made Noah a special breakfast for his birthday. He took one bite and wanted his usual oatmeal. Oh well! I then proceeded to store the egg, sausage, and cheese biscuits in the pantry. Greg found them at 8:30 that night. I was so irritated that we had to throw them all away. What can you do?

We had lunch with daddy...at Fortel's. Oddly enough, that's where we had Noah's birthday lunch last year too. Life father, like son...

For dinner, we went to Longhorn. After we ate, they brought out a birthday treat for Noah, ice cream with chocolate syrup and whipped cream...lots of whipped cream. Noah is not a big fan of the whipped cream. We tried to scoop it off and just let him eat the ice cream, but he wasn't very interested.

For his birthday, we got him a basketball goal. He loves it. We've had a little trouble pulling him away from it to get dressed, or leave, or whatever... He always says, "I want to shoot it." He's pretty good too.



MiMi and Poppy came on Friday. MiMi and I took Noah "fwimming" as he says. He always wants to go and I keep telling him I'll take him... I thought I'd better do it before the opportunity is gone. At first, he had a death grip on me with all fours. Eventually, we got him to loosen up. He had a very good time. My mom took some video and posted it on PhotoBucket. (Click here to watch it. There are two.)

Saturday we had Noah's party. He had so much fun! He was bouncing off the walls. I think he was still on his sugar high today. He wanted to blow out his candle twice.





No comments: